Our favorite websites:
Welcome to JockRash.com! Here, you will find information on staying in shape, eating healthly, and living a longer, happier life. Of course, there is also information on the fungal infection known as jock rash. For your convenience, we have divided the material into four sections: exercise, nutrition, hygiene, and physiology.
Exercise is the method by which a person maintains a fitness level. This can be through a job or through a separate exercise routine. In industrialized countries where many jobs are sedentary, a healthy lifestyle must include regular exercise. There are two basic modes of exercise: aerobic and anaerobic.
Aerobic exercise entails the constant consumption of oxygen by the body at a high level. Aerobic exercise effectively works the cardiovascular system, which strengthens the heart and improves endurance when performing activities such as running or swimming.
Anaerobic exercise strengthens and improves the flexibility of muscles. Anaerobic activity typically involves punctuated bursts of activity, such as lifting a weight.
Nutrition is necessary in order to prevent certain health risks as well as to prevent unwanted weight gain. The incidence of many cancers, for instance, can be reduced by reducing fat intake. The incidence of others can be reduced by taking multi-vitamins. Additionally, certain herbal medicines have become more respected for their curative properties in recent years, although more medical research is necessary in order to completely understand their processes. The useful aspect of dietary supplements and nutitional guidelines lies in their ease of utility. It takes very little effort to swallow a vitamin pill or to choose a leaner meat over a fatty one.
Hygiene is also a necessary part of any athlete's life. Items such as antiperspirants, deodorants, antibacterial soap, and other cleansing items are necessary in order to eliminate the odors created by the body during exercise. Also, learn about jock rash, a fungal infection that can be prevented or treated via good hygiene.
Health and fitness are augmented by spa treatments and therapies. Health spas specialize in massage, facials, aromatherapy, body wraps and other relaxing and beneficial treatments. Spas offer numerous types of baths and treatments aimed at relieveing stress and promoting health of mind and body. One of these is the sauna, which is a hot air or infra red treatment that raises the body temperature and induces perspiration. Saunas and many other spa treatments are not new, but are in fact represented in the bathing rituals of many ancient cultures, including those of the Roman Empire.
Additional info about Malegenix:
- Nugteren HM, Balkema GT, Pascal AL, Schultz WC, Nijman JM & van Driel MF, "Penile enlargement: From medication to surgery", J Sex Marital Ther, 2010;36(2):118–23.
- Vardi Y, "Is penile enlargement an ethical procedure for patients with a normal-sized penis?", Eur Urol, 2006 Apr;49(4):609-11.
- Oderda M & Gontero P, "Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: Fact or fiction?", BJU Int, 2011 Apr;107(8):1278––82.
- R. Morgan Griffin (2010). "Penis enlargement: Does it work?". WebMD. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Campbell J & Gillis J, "A review of penile elongation surgery", Transl Androl Urol, 2017 Feb;6(1):69–78.
- Salvini, Mike (12 April 2005). "Size matters". Salon. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Stein MJ, Lin H & Wang R, "New advances in erectile technology", Ther Adv Urol, 2014 Feb;6(1):15–24.